Stella Moebius Cowl Pattern (ad free pdf download)
Make your own Stella Moebius Cowl with this intermediate crochet cowl pattern.
Featuring the moebius loop, this intermediate cowl is an alternative to the Stella Cowl.
- Two Sizes – child and adult
- Intermediate crochet pattern
- Includes puff stitches
- works up quickly using dk weight yarn
- great for gifts or last minute wardrobe additions
Make your own Stella Moebius Cowl with this pdf pattern download.
Using the same combination of stitches as the Stella Shawl, the Stella Cowl and moebius technique is an intermediate cowl pattern.
To find out all about the Stella Moebius read here.
Stella Moebius Cowl Pattern Info:
- Two sizes included – child and adult
- intermediate cowl pattern – advanced or adventurous beginners will also be able to complete this pattern
- features the moebius technique and puff stitches
- works up quickly using dk yarn
- easy to read instructions
- This cowl is worked in one piece using the Moebius technique. If you have not attempted this technique previously please check it out before starting here
- when making your starting chain and joining be mindful not to twist your chain
- finished design is secured but you can achieve the same effect if left open and held in place with a shawl pin
Yarn and Hooks:
- 1x 215- 225g / 460m Scheepjes Whirl Fine Art
- 4mm hook
- Stitch Marker – optional but advised, especially if you have never made a moebius
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.