Blooming Cowl Pattern (ad free pdf download)
Make your own Blooming Cowl with this intermediate crochet cowl pattern.
- Intermediate crochet pattern
- works up quickly using dk weight yarn
- great for gifts or last minute wardrobe additions
Make your own Blooming Cowl with this pdf pattern download.
This intermediate cowl pattern includes the moebius technique, a repeating stitch pattern and is quick to make.
To find out all about the Blooming Cowl read here.
Blooming Cowl Pattern Info:
- Intermediate cowl pattern
- simple repeating stitch pattern
- advanced or adventurous beginners will also be able to complete this pattern
- features the moebius technique
- works up quickly using dk yarn
- easy to read instructions
- This cowl is worked in one piece using the Moebius technique. If you have not attempted this technique previously please check it out before starting here
- when making your starting chain and joining be mindful not to twist your chain
- finished design is secured but you can achieve the same effect if left open and held in place with a shawl pin
Yarn and Hooks:
- 1x 215- 225g / 460m Scheepjes Whirl Fine Art
- 4.5mm hook
- Stitch Marker – required. It will help you to keep a track of the start/finish of the rounds
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.