Stella Shawl Pattern (ad free pdf download)
The Stella Shawl is a stylish, easy to make triangle shawl pattern that works up quickly.
Also features in the Estella Series
- easy repeating pattern
- suitable for beginners
- works in solids or gradient yarn
- lightweight – uses 4ply yarn
Make your own Stella Shawl with this pdf pattern download.
The Stella Shawl is a beginner crocheted triangle shawl pattern, that uses a simple repeating pattern to create a stylish shawl suitable for any occasion.
Stella Shawl Pattern Info:
- beginner friendly
- works up quickly
- easy to read instructions suitable for first time pattern readers
- Double Crochet
- Puff Stitch
Yarn and Hooks:
- 1 x 250g/1000m 4ply gradient yarn cake – Scheepjes Whirl, Twister, Twirls Deluxe or similar
- 4.5mm hook
- Stitch Marker – optional but useful in this project
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.