Linen Stitch Scarf Pattern (ad free pdf download)
The Linen Stitch Scarf pattern, is a beginner fringed scarf pattern, suitable for all levels.
To create the same ombre finish and contrasting fringe read here
- beginner pattern
- easy two row repeat
- works in solids, gradients or as a scrappy project
- light but warm – uses dk yarn
- can be made using thicker weight yarn
Make your own Linen Stitch Scarf with this pdf pattern download.
Great for gifts for everyone this simple stitch pattern works up beautifully in any yarn.
To learn more about this fringed scarf click here.
Linen Stitch Scarf Pattern Info:
- beginner scarf pattern
- works up quickly
- easy to read instructions – it’s a simple two row repeat
- use stitch markers in this pattern to ensure straight sides
- use a slightly bigger hook than your yarn suggests
Yarn and Hooks:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.