Marian Bay Throw Pattern (ad free pdf download)
Get your beginner crochet lap blanket pattern today – the Marian Bay Throw Pattern
Worked in Chunky yarn, this pattern includes 2 sizes – small throw and afghan size
To find out more about the Marian Bay Throw click here
- easy crochet pattern
- simple, textured stitch pattern
- works up quickly using dk weight yarn
- worked flat
- great gift make
Get your Marian Bay Throw pattern here.
With a simple repeating stitch pattern, this beginner chunky afghan pattern is available in two sizes, small throw and afghan.
To learn more about this crochet lap blanket pattern click here.
Marian Bay Throw Pattern Info:
- beginner crochet lap blanket pattern
- available in two sizes
- raised textured finish
- easy to read instructions
- works up quickly using chunky/bulky weight yarn
- Simple repeating pattern
- Includes post stitches
- when making your trebles – hold the yarn on the hook tight and tighten the working yarn through each yarn over to keep a tight top loop at the end of the stitch
- Do NOT substitute your trebles for doubles
Yarn and Hooks:
- 12 x 100g/136m Paintbox Yarns Simply Chunky
- 6.5mm hook
- Stitch Marker – optional
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.