Marian Bay Mitts Pattern (ad free pdf download)
Make your own fun pair of fingerless gloves today with the Marian Bay Mitts pattern.
Worked in dk yarn with a fun furry cuff
To find out more about the Marian Bay Mitts click here
- beginner crochet pattern
- simple, textured stitch pattern
- works up quickly using dk weight yarn
- fur cuff – alternative included in the pattern for non fur lovers
- great gift make
- make a pair in 1 hour – or one episode of your favourite show
Get your Marian Bay Mitts pattern here.
With a simple repeating pattern and a fun fur edge, the Marian Bay Mitts are a quick fun stylish make suitable for all levels.
To learn more about the Marian Bay Mitts read here.
Marian Bay Mitts Pattern Info:
- beginner fingerless gloves pattern
- available in one size – easily adjusted
- raised textured finish
- easy to read instructions
- worked in the round
- two cuff alternatives available
- measure the width of your palm before you start
- Includes post stitches
- when making your trebles – hold the yarn on the hook tight and tighten the working yarn through each yarn over to keep a tight top loop at the end of the stitch
- Do NOT substitute your trebles for doubles
- The recommended yarn has a stretchy structure – if you use an alternative yarn you may find that a 4mm hook is preferable
Yarn and Hooks:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.