Marian Bay Cowl Pattern (ad free pdf download)
Make your own Marian Bay cowl with this easy crochet cowl pattern.
Made flat, with a simple textured stitch pattern this cowl is a beautiful addition to any wardrobe.
To find out more about how to make your easy crochet cowl read here.
- easy crochet pattern
- simple, textured stitch pattern
- works up quickly using dk weight yarn
- worked flat
- great gift make
Make your own Marian Bay Cowl with this pdf pattern download.
Using a combination of post stitches and a simple repeat to create a simple, stunning textured cowl, this pattern is suitable for all levels of skill.
To learn more about this easy cowl pattern click here.
To find out more about the co-ordinating Marian Bay Mitts, read here.
Marian Bay Cowl Pattern Info:
- beginner cowl pattern
- works up quickly
- raised textured finish
- easy to read instructions
- worked flat in one piece
- the recommended yarn is 100% Merino and has plenty of give, if using an alternative yarn it may not behave in the same way
- finished design is secured but you can achieve the same effect if left open and held in place with a shawl pin
Yarn and Hooks:
- 3 x 50g / 115m Deramores Studio Merino DK
- 5mm hook
- Stitch Marker – optional optional
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.