Fanfare Cowl Pattern (ad free pdf download)
Get your Fanfare Cowl pattern and update your wardrobe with this super simple stylish make today.
Made with a simple pattern using clusters and fans, this easy cowl pattern works up quickly and is a great last minute gift make.
To find out more about how to make your easy beginner cowl read here.
- beginner pattern
- simple two row repeat
- works up quickly using dk weight yarn
- great gift make
Make your own Fanfare Cowl with this pdf pattern download.
Using clusters and shells, this is a super simple, stylish and quick gift make for lovers of scarves and cowls.
To learn more about this quick to make cowl pattern click here.
Fanfare Cowl Pattern Info:
- beginner scarf pattern
- works up quickly
- easy to read instructions – it’s a simple two row repeat
- worked flat in one piece
- this recommended yarn has a silky texture and is wound loosely, take care with your stitches it does not frog well!!
- seamed with mattress stitch – use an alternative joining method if you prefer
Yarn and Hooks:
- 1 x 150g / 435m Stylecraft Dreamcatcher
- 4mm hook
- Stitch Marker – optional optional
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.